OFERTA D'ASSIGNATURES EN INGLÉS Oficina de Relacions Internacionals - Facultat de Ciències Econòmiques i Empresarials
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Oficina de Relacions Internacionals - Facultat de Ciències Econòmiques i Empresarials
OFERTA D'ASSIGNATURES EN INGLÉS
La Facultat de Ciències Econòmiques i Empresarials ofereix un elevat nombre d'assignatures en anglès, a les quals tenen accés tant els nostres estudiants com els estudiants internacionals.
Qualsevol estudiant d'intercanvi pot cursar aquestes assignatures gratuïtament. Per a poder registrar-se en elles és necessari seleccionar el Grup 77 en la matrícula, seguint el procediment establit per l'Oficina de Mobilitat.
- ASSIGNATURES OFERIDES EN INGLÉS - CURS 2019/20
PRIMER SEMESTRE 2019/20 (Setembre - Desembre)
- CREATIVE STRATEGY AND CONCEPTUALISATION (22520) (6 ECTS) - The focus of the course will be on training the student in the expression and implementation of the advertising creative communication strategy by designing a communicative action adapted to the target audience, achievable in the existing media environment, adjusted to a budget and to a timeline and assessable. The aim is to know the process of generating effective ideas to communicate. In addition, the student must be able to execute and / or supervise the entire process of production and realization of creative ideas such as persuasive messages.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS ECONOMICS (22003) (6 ECTS) - Business as a System. Concept of Organization and Management. Major Schools of Management and Organization. Company. The entrepreneur in today's economy. Types of companies. Decision making. Location, size and growth of the firm. Business environment. Firm strategy. Objectives. Planning, control and information system.
- INTERMEDIATE MICROECONOMICS (22014) (6 ECTS) - Imperfect competition: monopoly, monopolistic competition and oligopoly. Basics of Game Theory. Markets and incentives. Uncertainty, moral hazard and adverse selection. Public goods and externalities.
- INTERNATIONAL AND SPANISH ECONOMIC HISTORY (19th & 20th centuries) (22012) (4,5 ECTS) - Analysis of the historical trajectory of the international economy and the Spanish economy during the 19th and 20th centuries. It delves into the mechanisms of economic change and analysis of its factors. Instruments for analysis of international economic relations. The (commercial, financial and labor market) economic globalization. International economic institutions.
- INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING (22002) (6 ECTS) - Basic concepts of marketing. New trends in marketing. Marketing plan. Marketing research. Consumer behavior. Segmenting and positioning. Marketing mix.
- INTRODUCTION TO MICROECONOMICS (35000) Degree in Economy (6 ECTS) - Introduction to the basic concepts of Microeconomic. Basic analysis of supply and demand. Elasticity. Markets. Efficiency and welfare. Corporate behaviour and competitive markets.
- MATHEMATICS I (35002) Degree in Economy (6 ECTS) - Linear Algebra: Linear equation systems, matrixes, determinants, diagonalisation and quadratic forms. One-variable analysis: Successions and series, integral and differential calculus.
- SEMIOTICS OF MASS COMMUNICATION (22514) (6 ECTS) - Semiotics of Mass Communication must be sensitive to the new media ecology arising from social networks: mass communication has become a "mass self-communication" (Manuel Castells): it continues to be mass communication because it can potentially reach a global audience, such as certain videos that circulate on YouTube, or Instagram photos, or tweets or audios, which become viral and generate a large number of comments and reactions. But at the same time it is self-communication, because one generates the message, defines the possible recipients and publishes it, or selects the contents of the networks that finds and decides to share. All this has undoubtedly modified and even disrupted not only communication, but the very concept of advertising: Facebook or Instagram profiles, or Twitter accounts, become personal brands, self-advertising, in which the private and the public, the personal and the professional mix. The course also critically addresses this new media ecology, its potentialities and its risks.
- SOCIAL CHANGE AND COMMUNICATION (22510) (6 ECTS) - Communication and Analysis of Social Reality. Evolution of Commercial Communication under social and technological change. Future scenarios for the XXI Century. Social Change, Globalization and Communication. Mass Media and Social Change. 2.0 Network and Communication Society. Foresight and Innovation Culture Vision. Open Innovation Systems. Design Thinking. Monitor: an integrated methodology in communication innovation. Forward Looking FLUX - User Experience. Integrated Systems Open Innovation in Organizations.
- STATISTICS AND INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMETRICS (22010) (9 ECTS) - Basic concepts of sampling. Estimation and confidence intervals. Hypothesis Tests. Model diagnosis. Linear Regression estimation, tests and specification analysis. The simple regression model. Multiple regression models. Estimation and inference. Regression model with qualitative information: binary variables.
- INTRODUCTION TO MICROECONOMICS (22001) Degree in Business Administration (6 ECTS) - Market. Budget constraint. Consumer preferences. Utility function. Optimal choice. Individual demand. Market demand. Slutsky equation. Technology. Cost minimization. Cost curves. Competitive markets.
- MATHEMATICS I (22000) Degree in Business Administration (6 ECTS) - Functions of a real variable (limits, continuity, derivatives, graphing, and integration) and linear algebra.
SEGON SEMESTRE 2019/20 (Gener - Maig)
- ART MANAGEMENT (22533) (6 ECTS) - The concept of art. Visual art and style. Art and advertising. Joint development. Objective art vs. Objective of advertising. An art manager today. Art management and media advertising. Manager of art and professional development. Art management in advertising and communication agency.
- BUSINESS CREATION (22038) (6 ECTS) - Analysis and development of entrepreneurship iniciative, analysis of a business plan, environment and market study. Strategic management, decision making and information and control systems in small companies.
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING II (22016) (6 ECTS) - Accounting of assets, purchases and sales. Foreign Currency. Special rules for valuation of tangible fixed assets. Accounting issues of intangible assets. Valuation of intangible assets. Financial Instruments.
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (22039) (6 ECTS) - The role of staff in the company. Environment of human resource management. Job Analysis. Human resource planning. Recruitment processes. Training and development of employees. Remuneration strategy.
- INFORMATION MANAGEMENT IN COMMUNICATION (22528) (6 ECTS) - Documentation as a scientific discipline: Sources of information and documentary research. Documentation advertising: Sources of information and information management applied to research.
- INTERMEDIATE MACROECONOMICS (22017) (6 ECTS) - Main facts about business cycles. The IS-LM Model AS-AD model. The classical theory of real business cycles. Keynesian theory. Inflation and unemployment, the Phillips curve. Monetary policy and the neutrality of money. Fiscal policy and public funding.
- INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS (35005) Degree in Economy (6 ECTS) - Economics and Macroeconomics. Measuring economic activity, nominal and real GNP. Price indexes and the inflation rate. Long-term growth. Savings, investment and the financial system. Aggregate supply and demand. Fiscal policy. Money, Central Banks and the banking system. Monetary policy. The Balance of Payments and exchange rates. The labour market and the unemployment rate.
- INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS (22009) (6 ECTS) - Descriptive analysis of one and two variables. Basic concepts of probability. Discrete and continuous random univariate variables. Random vectors.
- MARKETING RESEARCH (22018) (6 ECTS) - Marketing research process. Marketing information systems. Quantitative and qualitative techniques of data collection. Information analysis.
- MATHEMATICS II (35008) Degree in Economy (6 ECTS) - Analysis of various variables. Introduction to convexity. Unrestricted optimisation. Restricted optimisation. Non-linear programming. Linear programming. Applications in the economic world.
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (22008) (6 ECTS) - Production system. System design production. Financial management of stocks. Planning and programming of production. PERT/CPM. The human factor in the production process. The role of production and business strategy.
- ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN (22015) (6 ECTS) - The internal organization of firms. Coordination Mechanisms. The process of organizational design. Design parameters. Contingency factors. Types of organizational configurations. New organizational forms.
- PRODUCTION AND EXECUTION IN AUDIOVISUAL MEDIA (22529) (6 ECTS) - Production versus realization. Staging. The role of sound in audiovisual production. Video: a special case of broadcast advertising. Types of audiovisual representation. Theories of audiovisual production. The production company. Preproduction, production and postproduction of videos.
- QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (22041) (6 ECTS) - Main concepts of quality management. Tools of quality management. ISO9001 Model. Main concepts of environmental management. Environmental management tools. Environmental management systems and system integration.
- RESEARCH IN TOURISM (23044) (6 ECTS) - Exploitation and secondary data analysis applied to the tourism sector. Development of tools for collecting information from the tourism system. Design of research projects and tourism development.
- SOCIOLOGY OF DEVIANCE (23041) (6 ECTS) - The deviation as an object of sociological research. Functionalism and the concept of “anomie”. The study of “subcultures”. Deviation and urban ecology. Psychosociological explanations. Symbolic interactionism. Theories of social conflict.
- SOCIOLOGY OF MIGRATION (23042) (6 ECTS) - Human mobility. The (fuzzy) boundaries between migration and other forms of human mobility. Types of migration. Key figures and trends. Types of acculturation. The migration of ethnic minority groups. The labor market and immEigration. Public administration and the immigrant population. Migration and consumer market.
- STATISTICS I (35009) (6 ECTS) - Descriptive analysis of one and two variables. Basic concepts of probability. Discrete and continuous random univariate variables. Random vectors.
- STRATEGIC MARKETING (22027) (6 ECTS) - Marketing Strategies. Marketing plans and budgets. Marketing audit.
- INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS (22006) Degree in Business Administration (6 ECTS) - Principles and economic models. Macroeconomics, global vision. The economy in the long term and the role of the financial system. Growth of real GDP per capita. Sources of long-term growth. The aggregate production function. Successes and failures of growth. Saving, investment and the financial system. The aggregate supply and demand. Macroeconomic policies. Fiscal Policy. Money and central banks. Monetary Policy. The labor market, Unemployment and inflation. Money and inflation. The effects of inflation. Inflation and interest rates. Deflation. Open Economies.
- MATHEMATICS II (22005) Degree in Business Administration (6 ECTS) - Linear algebra. Functions of several variables. Convexity. Optimization.
- Assignatures impartides en anglès per professorat de la Facultat d'Econòmiques en altres centres
Al llistat anterior, es poden afegir les següents assignatures relacionades amb l'àrea de Ciències Socials, impartides per professorat de departaments pertanyents a la nostra Facultat dins de titulacions d'altres centres. En el cas dels estudiants Erasmus, per a poder incloure-les és el seu learning agreement, el coordinador d'origen haurà de sol·licitar-ho a l'Oficina de Mobilitat de la UA.
- El llistat anterior està subjecte a possible canvis i/o actualitzacions -