International Week 2018 - guest lecturers INTERNATIONAL WEEK - School of Economics and Business, UA
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
INTERNATIONAL WEEK - School of Economics and Business, UA
International Week 2018 - guest lecturers
- Cjemer, Zuzanna (Glasgow Caledonian University, Reino Unido): “Marketing lecture”
- Clovis, Joel (University of East Anglia, Reino Unido): "Why banks fail, and are Coco bonds the solutions?"
- Choi, Youngtae (University of North Florida, EEUU): "How Do Companies Successfully Utilize Social Media--from Strategic Marketing Perspective"
- Dael, Sabine (TH Köln University of Applied Sciences, Alemania): "More than a roof upon your head: Gender and violence and the example of autonomous women shelters in Germany"
- Els Ciuchete, Georgiana (University of Lincoln, Reino Unido): "Event Design and Implementation”
- Gross, Mathias (Leuphana University Lueneburg, Alemania): "The digitalization of corporate learning - from face2face to multichannel learning"
- Gille, Christoph (TH Köln University of Applied Sciences, Alemania): "Young unemployed in Germany and Spain: agency in different welfare capitalist regimes”
- Hanson, Brenda (Northwestern State University, EEUU): "Blockchain, Bitcoin, a Primer for Businesses"
- Hanson, Tom (Northwestern State University, EEUU): "Blockchain, Bitcoin, a Primer for Businesses"
- Hentunen, Mika (Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Finlandia): "Right Cost for Right Purpose - Activity Based Costing for Modern Enterprises"
- Kilcoyne, Margaret (Northwestern State University, EEUU): "In the Age of Texting, Email is NOT dead!!"
- Macik, Radoslaw (Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Polonia): "Am I managing, or I am managed? Consumers in the Internet of Things era"
- Mano, Viktorija (University of Roehampton, Reino Unido): "International Economics: The role of the IMF and economic reform in transition economies"
- Nolvi, Anna (Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Finlandia): "Business in digital environment, personal branding and LinkedIn"
- Pawlas, Iwona (University of Economics in Katowice, Poland): "Business negotiations in a dynamic global environment"
- Perez-Mira, Begoña (Northwestern State University, EEUU): "An Introduction to Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing"
- Polk, Andreas (Berlin School of Economics and Law, Alemania): "Competition Policy and the limits to managerial freedom"
- Ralchev, Plamen (University of National and World Economy, Bulgaria): "Public Communications and Global Governance"
- Sedlarski, Teodor (Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Bulgaria): "The Institutional Path to Sustainable Growth (Institutional Economics)"
- Stiller, Wojciech (Berlin School of Economics and Law, Alemania): "Taxation and Financial Decisions"
- Van den Berg, Ronald (NHL Stenden University, Holanda): "The role of social media in the buying journey of customers"
- Van Eyk, Joost (TIO University of Applied Science, Holanda): “International Advertising and Media”
- Wagner, Claudia (Cork Institute of Technology, Irlanda): "Supply Chain Challenges and Trends"
- Witkowski, Bartosz (SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Polonia): "Introductory Optimization"